I had the pleasure of working with Amber and Kendall on our first blitz sculpture project!
When we were thinking about ideas for what we wanted to create, we decided to try to fit the pieces together into a form. We then saw that all of the pieces could fit together to make somewhat of a flower shape.
Speaking of the background, we decided to make a little “display” for our piece by using cardboard and distressing it a bit:
Finally, we ended up with our final piece:
Our final piece was a “flower” form that not only created a nature theme on the outside, but also a diamond/square shaped pattern with the negative space on the inside of the form. As well as our little “display” which was a great background to cast shadows from the light shining on the piece to add more depth.